To build up your savings BOk has introduced Recurring Savings Scheme where in monthly equated deposits over a fixed period of time yields higher returns.
- Kopila Bachat Yojana for minors
- Mero Bachat Yojana for young age group
- Flexible deposit facility.
- Account for children below 16 years of age for Kopila Bachat and above 16 years for Mero Bachat.
- No automatic closure.
- Quarterly interest payment.
- Loan up to 90% available against the total account balance.
- Minimum balance in multiples of Rs. 1000 inside valley & multiples of Rs 500 outside valley.
- Depending upon your requirement, savings plan for Recurring Saving Scheme can range form 2 to 10 years.
- Gift For All customers for Kopila Bachat Yojana.
- Insurance Benefit for Koplia Bachat Yojana
- Loan may be allowed up to 90% of the outstanding deposit and minimum amount of the loan to be Rs. 10,000.
- Interest rate of at least 2% above the rate of the deposit would be charged on such loans applicable on the checking account at quarterly basis.
Download Account Opening Form
- For enrolling in Kopila Bachat Yojana, photo copy of Birth certificate of beneficiary is required. In absence of Birth Certificate you have you have to fill this form.