BOK Smart Banking
BOK smart banking is also our internet Banking facility which allows the customer access from their mobile device. It is an smart phone based application, available on IOS and Playstore, which allows all the facilities that BOK Click has and additionally lets you transfer funds into other commercial banks that are linked to E-sewa.
- Balance or statement inquiry
- DMAT statement
- Access accounts from SMS and internet mode.
- Transfer of funds to accounts of BOK and partner Banks (All Financial Institutions under eSewa network)
- SMS alerts for transactions
- Bill payment facilities such as Load eSewa, NTC- prepaid and postpaid top up, Ncell-prepaid and postpaid topup, NTC landline payment, ADSL payment and Dish Home payments
- Find the location of BOK branches and ATMs via BOK Smart app.
- Get information about products, Foreign Exchange rates and share price of BOK from BOK Smart app.
- Individual/Joint account holders: Application form to subscribe BOK Smart. In case of joint account holders, a written mandate of account holder/s authorizing a mobile number to operate the service is required.
- Corporate account holders: A copy of board resolution mandating a designated mobile number to operate the service should be provided.
- Proprietorship account holders: Application form along with request in company’s letterhead to subscribe the service should be provided.
- Annual charge: NPR 200
“For any further queries or assistance, please contact our Tech Based Service Operation Department at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Contact Number: 4412278”