For financing individuals to meet their personal obligations.
- Salaried individuals
- Self-employed professionals.
- Individual with self business establishments or his/her one house family member as father, mother, spouse, son and daughter.
- Individual with business/lease/rental/investment income
- Apart from above, immediate family members of above individuals- father, mother, spouse, son and daughter are eligible to avail loan under this product paper provided there is a sponsorship letter from the individuals.
- Minimum age of the applicant - 25 Years.
- 2. Not over:
- Retirement age in case of salaried persons
- 65 years of age in case of self-employed / business persons, professionals, at the time of loan maturity. Waiver for age not required if guarantor is included. Guarantor should be one-house family member and not over 65 years at the time of loan maturity.
- Minimum loan amount - NPR 200,000/- (Nepalese rupees two hundred thousand only).
- Maximum loan amount to be NPR 2,500,000/- (Nepalese rupees two million five hundred thousand only).
- Financing %:
- Upto 70% of the distress value of real estate property.
- Upto 90% of the face value of cash & near cash instruments.
Maximum 10 years
Equated monthly installment (EMl) over approved loan tenure.
- Loan Application.
- Map /photos of the applicants’ residence and proposed collateral.
- Photograph and Citizenship of the applicant/Guarantor/s.
- Self declaration regarding the applicant is Risk Taker or not in the Bank’s prescribed format.
- Title deed, four boundary certificate and necessary details of the property being offered as collateral.
- Proof of age of applicant/Guarantor.
- Relationship certificate, as applicable.
- Income statement or cash flow of the applicant/guarantor.