Small Enterprise Loan
For providing financial assistance for meeting capital need of self-employed, professionals and small business entities.
- The applicant should be:
- Sole Proprietorship Firm.
- Private Limited Firm having single owner. In case of more than single owners, the owners to be from immediate family members only.
- Individuals who possess academic qualifications in technical profession e.g. Medical Doctors, Engineers, Chartered Accountants, etc.
- Proprietor/key person of the business should have at least 2 yearsâ€™ experience in the related business field. For professionals, the experience may not be required.
- There should not be any credit line/s of the borrower/guarantor with other financial institutions.
- Minimum age of the proprietor/owner and / or key person to be 25 Years.
- Maximum age of the proprietor/owner and / or key person to be 58 Years. Guarantor should be included for applicantâ€™s age above 55 years up to 58 years. The guarantor should be from one house family member and his/her age should not be over 55 years.
- Minimum loan size - NPR 200,000/-
- Maximum loan size - NPR 2,500,000/-
- Minimum: 2 years
- Maximum: 6 years
- Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) over approved loan tenure.
- Principal moratorium (inclusive of the loan tenure) may be allowed depending upon the business / project being financed.
- Loan Application.
- Photograph and copy of citizenship of the proprietor / directors / guarantor / key person/ authorized person
- Map of the applicantâ€™s / directorâ€™s / guarantorâ€™s / key personâ€™s / authorized personâ€™s residence/ firm or company site
- Renewed Firm/Company registration certificate.
- Renewed Income Tax Certificate, PAN and latest tax paid receipt.
- Copy of MOA and AOA and board minute permitting bank borrowing in case of Private Limited.
- Details of property being offered as collateral.
- Title Deed, four boundary certificate, trace map, revenue receipt of land or land and building offered as collateral. In case of loan for construction of building or loan against building as a security within Municipality, documents certifying fulfillment of required standards set by the competent authority such as Naksapass, required approval from concerned authorities, building construction completion certificate should be obtained.
- Proof of estimated costs of the asset/s that is being financed, as applicable.
- Historical / projected financial statements as applicable.
- Proof of the income from other sources, where applicable.
- Document/statement evidencing experience of the Owner, Guarantor or Key Person.
- Documents/ statements indicating settlement of loan and certification of loan from existing Banks/ Financial Institutions, as applicable.