Effective from 32th Jestha, 2077 (14th June, 2020)
|1. Savings Deposits||4.00-5.50|
|2. Call Deposits||Up to 2.00|
|3. Fixed Deposits :|
|Fixed Interest Rate|
|3 Months and above||7.00|
|3 months up to 5 years||8.25|
|Floating Interest Rate|
|A. Recurring Deposits (2 - 10 Years)||7.00|
|B. Kissan Banking Sewa (Recurring Deposit) (1 - 10 Years)||7.00|
|4. FCY Deposit Savings|
|USD Savings Deposit||1.25|
|LOANS AND ADVANCES||%p.a.|
|1. Working Capital loan||Base Rate + upto 5.00|
|2. Term loan||Base Rate + upto 5.00|
|3. Retail loans|
|(i) Housing Loan||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|ii) Education Loan||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(iii) Hire Purchase Loan||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(iv) Residential Real Estate Loan (Above NPR 15,000,000)||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|v) Housing Loan Fixed Rate||10.49%|
|4. Development Credit Loan (including Deprived Sector Loan)|
|(i) Direct Financing (Micro Loans)||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(ii) Small Enterprise Loan||Base Rate + 1.00 to 5.00|
|(iii) Agri Business Loan||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(iv) Interest Subsidized Loan||Base Rate + upto 2.00|
|5. First-class foreign bank guarantee|
|(i) Loan against Govt. Bonds||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(ii) Loan against Fixed Deposits/Other local currency Deposit of BOK||Base Rate + Upto 5.00|
|(iii) Loan against Fixed Deposits of other Financial Institutions||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(iv) Loan against Foreign Currency Deposits||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|v) Loan against First Class Foreign Bank Guarantee||Base Rate + 0.75 to 5.00|
|6. Other Loans|
|(i) Gold / Ornaments Financing (against Pledge)||Base Rate + 1.00 to 5.00|
|(ii) Loan Against Shares||Base Rate + 0.50 to 5.00|
|(iii) Personal Loan|
|a. Without Real Estate Collateral||Base Rate + 2.00 to 5.00|
|b. Other Loans||Base Rate + 1.00 to 5.00|
|7. Unarranged Loans/Forced Loans and uncollected dues||Base Rate + 5.00|
|8. Foreign Currency Loans|
|(i) USD TR Loan||Six Months LIBOR+ upto 1.25|
|(ii) Export Pre-Shipment/Post-Shipment Loan||1 year LIBOR+ upto 1.25|
|(iii) USD Loan ( excluding 8(i) & 8(ii))||LIBOR+1.50 to 4.00|
|(iv) Other Foreign Currency Loan||3.00 to 7.00|
|Base Rate as of Jestha 2077: 8.91%|
|Interest Spread as of Jestha 2077: 3.73%|
- Terms and Conditions for Deposits will be as per the Bank's Rule and informations can be obtained from Bank's Branch Office.
- Individuals stand for natural person.
- Interest will be paid Quarterly on deposits (including Fixed Deposits).
- BOK Safalta Muddati Khata can be opened for 1 year and above upto 5 years.
- Interest Rates on Foreign Currency Deposits will be provided based on International Market other than USD Saving Deposit.
- Interest Rate on Wholesale Financing to Micro Financing Institution and Yuwa Swarojgar Kosh will be on the basis of existing contract.
- For Loans against Fixed Deposits, the applicable rates will be 2% over coupon rates of Fixed Deposits or interest rate as per 5(ii)/5(iii) whichever is higher.
- Interest on Overdue Loan will be Applicable Loan Interest Rate plus 2% Penal Interest Rate.
- Interest Rates on NRB Refinance Loans will be as stated by Nepal Rastra Bank.
- Interest Rates on Loans under Syndicated Finance will be as per the Syndicated Loan Agreement / Arrangement.
- Housing Loan under Fixed rate is for 1 Year only. After first year, the rate will be Base rate plus 2 %.